Homme Star is a Uropa Media site, a mix of art , film, sport , design, books, interiors , beauty & wardrobe
Homme Star is a must for trend lovers. Homme Star.com is updated daily.
* Editor: Fabien Montique
If you'd like to contact Homme Star with tips, gossip, or other stuff, drop a line to editor@HommeStar.com
Email sent to Homme Star is considered our property. We will respect and protect anonymous sources as tipsters, but all correspondence is considered available for publication.
Uropa Media Inc
244 fifth ave ste a252
NY NY 10001
This site publishes both rumors and conjecture, in addition to accurately reported information. Information on the sites may contain errors or inaccuracies; Homme Star's' proprietors do not make any warranty as to the correctness or reliability of the sites' content. Links to content on and quotation of material from other sites are not the responsibility of Uropa Media Inc.
Homme Star does not claim credit for any images or video featured on any of our sites, unless otherwise noted. All visual content, copy and images, is copyright to it’s respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the featured images, video and articles and do not wish to appear here, please don’t hesitate to contact us for direct removal.
* Images licensed from photographic archive vendors
* Images supplied to our editors or released into the public domain by public relations and marketing companies for press purposes
* Reader-submitted images, with the implied representation that the person submitting the image owns the copyright in the image and the right to give it to us for use on our site(s)
* Images published on Flickr or other public photo sites, with an implied license for use under the Creative Commons license associated with such sites
* Images used to illustrate a newsworthy story under the Fair Use doctrine
* Images where the use is transformative, such as for satire
* Images so widely distributed on the internet that they are deemed to have become part of the public domain
Not available at this time.